Monday, February 15, 2010

White Mucus In Women In What Category Do You Fall?

In what category do you fall? - white mucus in women

I read what the role of cervical mucus in early pregnancy.

I learned that some women know lotiony cervical mucus as a sign of early pregnancy have.

I have also learned that the experiences of other women before pregnancy, as part of its normal cycle.

Now I'm curious to see how many of you have this "character" as the first symptom, and thus the number of its normal cycle.

Thank you for participating in my curious mind satisfying :-)

5 comments:

jade said...

I have just a few days before my period and after, and yes, I had this normal during pregnancy.

Bored said...

Good question. I asked myself.

I know lotiony mucosa when I'm ovulating, and I have this since I have 15 years. I never had a child, I can not give an opinion on this aspect. Immediately after my time is like water management, not sticky or anything. But if ovulation is another story lol!

♫♪♫ Moem ♀ said...

My download is rare lotiony or white. I've never been pregnant.

Hope this helps!

You can not have many good answers here, most people in this category are still in the "Eeeewww, and it is a white, which in my undiessss?" 11! "Phase.

mcmuffin said...

my gf said it for no reason at times ...... obtain that the vagina cleans or something

Minno said...

normal cycle ...

Post a Comment