Sunday, February 7, 2010

Generic Thank You Notesdeath What Are Some Generic 'thank Yous' Or 'memories' I Can Add To The List For My Mum's 60th Birthday Gift?

What are some generic 'thank yous' or 'memories' I can add to the list for my Mum's 60th birthday gift? - generic thank you notesdeath

I bought my mother a style leather bound journals, and also want you to appreciate a list of 60 "Thank you" or "memory" so they know how much I know and love (or at the front of the card written separately published or paper in a gift box) in the near future.

Obviously you do not know, my memories as such, but it may be a few very nice generic "thank you" or "memory", which would be suitable?

Also, do you think I'm going to the letter of 60 things in front of the shop or on a piece of paper map in a small gift box?

2 comments:

tr95 said...

I want to write on the front so that it is time that the book ... could also inspire his writing, feeling, etc..
Perhaps even to write Happy 60th best mother in the world ... or make a brief introduction or letter Tellin her how much I love and appreciate and know what to do w / the book and say it's part of what I'm thankful for ... I say thank you mom ...


be a good mother, always there or me ...- N thin so beautiful so beautiful in my own language, its so cool, with a very good cook "to understand how patients better who has more influence on the give me my place, and took note always makes me better when I was sick to teach ....- be my mother because she was so clever to help me in school, for teaching me. ... - For me is so a good boy, my good genes "for you .....

Sorry, but this has happened so far ...

Best wishes!

katydid said...

My son and his wife just had their first child. He left the delivery room, kissed me and said, "Thanks Mom for inviting me to have." I think it was the best thing that one of my children told me once.
Here are some ideas:
Thank you for all kiss my boo boos. We thank you for teaching me to distinguish right from wrong. Thank you for loving me question how much I do too. Thank you for creating a sense of tradition in me. Make sure it is safe, protected and loved.
I could go on, but the idea.
You sound like a very nice and welcoming. She must have done a lot!
I like the idea appears, a memory.

Post a Comment