Sunday, February 14, 2010

What The Best Head Gear For Mma What Is Appropriate To Wear For Hard Contact Sparring?

What is appropriate to wear for hard contact sparring? - what the best head gear for mma

I was in karate for several years and in contact with light sparring, but it was not for me. Since I played the most surprising is not moving in the fight Tapout presentations or fight or whatever you call it, built with some of my friends and my girlfriend and my reflexes very good to say the other day, I just threw a friend of mine me around like a rag doll in the fight to try to beat me, I would not otherwise, as a block and Dodge. So after a while was a success ... Directly on the clavicles ... And I decided that it probably is best to use, protective equipment. Getting hit hurts the joints of the neck bones are thoguht doing much more than I do. Well anyway, what use on hard contact fighting Would not good9 Move, odd and grappling / striking bad but not good enough to help the sick. I think something more than they used to fight MMA ... good things to protect your head and to advance kneckes, shields, armor, etc. in!

No comments:

Post a Comment