Monday, February 1, 2010

What Pets Are Illegal In Pa An Illegal Monkey In Pennsylvania?

An illegal monkey in Pennsylvania? - what pets are illegal in pa

My brother and his 2 children live in a Palestinian community. One of his neighbors has an @. It leaves the whole time and never on a leash. We fear that one day something will happen. I have nothing against him or the monkey, but at least I want to be on a leash. I'm online to read the laws of the mono and see if it is assumed that with a belt and said that the animals as pets in the AP are illegal. I checked some other sites and that's what everyone says. Even double checked and called the Palestinian Authority and deep sea fishing. I was told that all kinds of PET monkeys in Palestine is illegal. I have no memory of the people, because I want to go to jail or something stupid like. What should I and my brother? Report him or just talked with him? You need to know the monkeys are illegal if they are correct!

3 comments:

Eraser Eraser said...

It will be safe in prison. The worst is a heavy fine, but it can also be too large.

The concern is there, if you have no children. What is even more alarming to anyone who has purchased of a wild animal illegally from an untrusted source, have heard, and I would be surprised if he ever received a vaccination or screening. Primates can cause deadly diseases that affect humans. It is simply absurd, exotic animals, regardless of their health because they are all in danger of bringing potential.

One thing is clear, you talk to him first. While held illegally, you can see the love and how it felt compelled by it. Explain your concerns about their children, and ask him to be the belt or be kept only at home. I can not understand how to get abroad, others who then reported him ... It may not have a license for it? But ask him nicely, and try to talk to him, but he refuses to involve the police.

I'm a model.. I really am. said...

URM, tell him ... But I would probably know.

Metella said...

Good answer above. I would add that you should really talk about the first neighbor ..... because the monkey was confiscated, probably shelved - if not, to a zoo where not ready for what is an animal, pampered and loved obvious. So, you think of the monkeys.

We do not want people think they might for a law that is in place to prevent us from disease and the population of wild monkeys .... But we need to get this balance with the monkey is here.

If the person needed to "wild" animals - you can do it again and probably speak with an animal and if more "Dangerous watches with him, he does not do about their health, their children or right - and then provide the best Hope for the monkeys.

If you give children a story of redemption or Nice, seems not to know all PET .... monkey can do damage then give him a break.

Good luck.

Post a Comment