Friday, February 12, 2010

Photos Of Genital Warts More Condition_symptoms Help! I Think I Have Some Serious Issue..?

Help! i think i have some serious issue..? - photos of genital warts more condition_symptoms

In my school there are these little girls that I like. occasional day I take pictures of them in shorts, in fact, know their future and their sucking lollipops without them, and give me genital warts. I mean, my cousin, my experience tells me to stop, but I can not help it. Am IA perverse disease?

7 comments:

Crazy Sarah said...

For beginners should not the pictures of everyone, without the knowledge and consent.

About thoughts, you must remember that these go only to thought, but if they feel unbearable, then you should talk to someone, maybe a doctor or therapist. They can help you.

You should try to concentrate on something else. Maybe the gym, sport, regardless of other interests that

Semesess said...

I think it is a question rehtorical bro ... I mean come on, what do you think? Recordings of this kind is a perversion ... if there is a sex normal, balanced decision should disappear ... I hope so!

beauty_d... said...

Serious problem!

Cindy said...

You must certainly help! If you are quick!

Meghan said...

go get a doctor who is not normal!
or psychologist

afisher0... said...

Yes. Man who has problems.

T BIRD said...

haha ... if u try to be funny is, then the man of genius, that was ... ... but if they are serious or ... omg bad WIF wtffffffffff u. ... EA AU and funny person, WIF major themes:) I hope that helped

Post a Comment