Tuesday, February 23, 2010

My Dog Has Surgery To Remove Cyst Why Does My Dog Not Recognize Me After Seizures?

Why does my dog not recognize me after seizures? - my dog has surgery to remove cyst

I am a female, 8 years, typical American Eskimo dog, after an operation to remove a cyst on the eye, returned and began to seizures. She never had seizures before, and was six years old in a day. We took her to the vet several times, and he gave us phenobarbital. The drug under the control of the crisis, and had not one since. Side effects (tiredness, extreme thirst gradually disappear), and appears to be relatively healthy. However, it was very hostile and bites when my mom comes to her. We seem to confirm it or its surroundings, even if it does not seem to mind when I play. This is the temporary loss of memory or the result of permanent brain damage? An MRI is a thousand dollars and, if this thread is the life of somethingTeningen, my family can not spend the money now. Has anyone similar experiences and can offer advice?

No comments:

Post a Comment