Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Diarrhea And Chest Infection What Are Some Good Treatments For Antibiotic Associated Diarrhea?

What are some good treatments for antibiotic associated diarrhea? - diarrhea and chest infection

For antibiotic-associated diarrhea, my doctor told me that eating yogurt well, a large number of good bacteria that antibiotics kill and take bananas and apple juice are good to replace potassium lost by diarrhea. Are there other resources that are used to treat diarrhea associated with antibiotics are good?

2 comments:

SvTybalt said...

BRAT diet, rice and potatoes Banna. Yogurt is definitely good to replace the good bacteria. Drink plenty of water or Gatorade, I mean lots. at least 3 times what they drink in the rule. drink like a chicken. when it is very very very unfortunate that you can take Immodium, but the disadvantage is that it is good to delete them. write or antibiotics are now, and not for himself alone. Some antibiotics that your body reacts differently, diarrhea Servere if you do not cause that part to antibiotics and side effects of gut bacteria to kill. I can not an antibiotic, because diaherra so bad I find myself in the emergency room and gave me a drug stronger than Immodium AD (over the counter). I have taken other antibiotics and diarrhea was very mild.

marks3ki... said...

Your doctor is right, eat yogurt to replace antibiotics kill bacteria. However, it has nothing to do with diarrhea. The best thing to do ABC eat apples, bananas and carrots. Slowly as diarrhea. Good Luck

Post a Comment