Saturday, February 20, 2010

Lump In Groin After Cardiac Catheterization Pain In Groin And Testicles After Open Inguinal Hernia Repair On Right Testicle?

Pain in groin and testicles after open inguinal hernia repair on right testicle? - lump in groin after cardiac catheterization

Can someone please help me here? Approximately 2 months I had pain in testicles and groin. I went to the doctor and found a lump in the right testicle. He had the ultrasound and discovered, was a break. He suggested that performed an open repair of inguinal hernia surgery. After the surgery everything was fine for 2 weeks, then I began to feel a pain in the groin and testicles. I never had pain in both testicles at once, only 1 testicle at a time. The pain was very severe and it hurts when I placed, moved, or touched his testicles. Please help.
Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment