Saturday, January 23, 2010

Poly Meat Bags What Is The Best Way To Freeze Whole Chickens W/out Using The Food Sealer (s)?

What is the best way to freeze whole chickens w/out using the food sealer (s)? - poly meat bags

It has about 95 chickens in the slaughterhouse, so we need something that is good for freezing, but fairly cheap. I thought only old freezer instead of using plain paper for each of them with the bag. some who have other ideas were in freezer paper, plastic bags, packed in bags of 5 pounds of meat, Ziploc bags (which are quite large), butcher paper. I do not know what works best

2 comments:

haveyarn... said...

They have brought so many memories!

My parents to go and buy up to 50 chickens at a time that we are awaiting slaughter at home.

Always use a plastic bag in his hand (that was before the luxury handbags are available). Bread bags are free, and cheaper, so use it, which I many times. Mom sometimes wrapped in wax paper before serving in the package of bread.

Sherry N said...

I use jumbo size Ziplock bag .. Simply press as much air as possible .... Zip then ... I think this is the best in the prevention of frostbite ... Sherry N..

Post a Comment