Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Email Marketer Serial I Am Looking For The Best Email Marketer With His Own Email Database. Lucrative Business Opportunity?

I am looking for the best Email marketer with his own Email database. Lucrative business opportunity? - email marketer serial

The best person to market your product is you. If you trust someone, you will fail. You can set others to do the dirty work, but it is better to be personally involved in the overall concept and direction.

There are dozens of ways to buy a mailing list, the easier and more risky than it is a company like infoUSA list (which I never used to ... expensive). But I do not buy email lists, so we have to use a recommendation of the WHO.

I do not know your product, but I can assure you that there are thousands of ways of marketing. Ask again and to clarify.

No comments:

Post a Comment