Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Organic Coconut Milk Can Coconut Oil And/or Carrot Juice Heal Gastritis/ulcers?

Can Coconut Oil and/or Carrot Juice Heal Gastritis/ulcers? - organic coconut milk

I was with gastritis, 12 August 06 and at 25, this sucks, Im curafate on xanax, and even maintain the pressure, but Regan (or so) and then 2 weeks MalOX. I have to eat only oatmeal, egg whites, chicken breast, plain. Carrot juice, organic milk and banana chips w / coconut oil per day and drink water Plent and movement, there is nothing more natural perferably I can do. And since I HMO I did not get a notice, a GI greater than 1 weeks, this sucks

4 comments:

Bryan said...

Dude! That's what I did to get rid of my gastro and we hope that it works for you.

First, FIFO or tagament is to heal my stomach. I ate all the food bland until he improves.

During my diet of soft food, my friend told me about probiotics and Google search. And then you will understand what I mean.

I'm taking probiotics for years and have not had a relapse. It takes time as 6 months to work. My stomach is also sensitive to many things well.

I am currently MiVitality --- In Anima. It is organic-certified, so that you know are good for you.

You can find this page if you are interested in

https: / / organixandme.mionegroup.com / Prod ...

I hope you better and a probiotic that work for you! Good luck!

bmac said...

Most ulcers are caused by bacterial infection. Next Carafate and Reglan. Both are very good.

Let plantain chips alone. They are fried before they are drained and are really bad for the stomach. Eat more whole grains and vegetables. Stay away from fried foods of all kinds Drink lots of water.

bmac said...

Most ulcers are caused by bacterial infection. Next Carafate and Reglan. Both are very good.

Let plantain chips alone. They are fried before they are drained and are really bad for the stomach. Eat more whole grains and vegetables. Stay away from fried foods of all kinds Drink lots of water.

Moe M said...

Yes, coconut oil, helps. Also try ginger candy to help me with GI upset too. It's better than Reglin.

Post a Comment