Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Jetta Sportwagon Available 2009 VW Jetta, Jetta Sportwagon, Or Rabbit?

2009 VW Jetta, Jetta Sportwagon, or Rabbit? - jetta sportwagon available

Hello everyone, I see now that VW 2009 line-up of three large cars for the love of competition, and I want your opinion on what you want. So I ask all what you want more, less the possibility TDI deserves his own question. Who is cooler, more customizable, etc. If you can help, I think, a car, as I buy the first time in three years on the rent. In your opinion, would be what works best? My school is used for many drivers VW Passat and Jetta. Which would be better in the winter? When I drive, I have the panoramic sunroof, lol. I will also personalize the car, making easy to me. Thank you in advance for the help!

5 comments:

volkstec... said...

Colder is what cool for you. Are you cutomizing your taste or the taste of others? You can adjust each of your tastes than most of the body and interior parts are bolt on the Jetta, Golf. The Passat is more enjoyable, but there is no TDI in the United States.

The Jetta GLI is quicker and can within the sport and is equipped with HID headlights, and is the fastest. And if you want to change, has the greatest potential for energy.

The Jetta TDI and the car is better if you plan to keep the cars long, or if you drive a lot. After tax credit of $ 1,300, you pay only about $ 700 for a 2.5 liter engine Jetta. If you have a TDI and a review of the invoice price, etc., can be found here: http://www.myturbodiesel.com/1000q_how_t ... Resale in a TDI is much better than on a Gasser.

The rabbit is the same as a Jetta in the back seat to the front. It is a hatchback instead of a sedan. The Rabbit GTI is essentially the same as a Jetta GLI.

maespace said...

2009 VW GTi security if you want to speed w / the new TFSI 2.0T 200hrspwr and 207fpt. You have the shift paddles or 6spd manual 6spd too. I have a 4 Mnth, drives very smooth.

Or get a Jetta 2.0T Wolfsburg Edition. The slightly cheaper than the GLI. Hope that helps, but I love my .. Turbonetics Good luck!

hello said...

VW, because they tend to be unreliable, would not be likely to buy one of them ... If I do not have the opportunity to TDI, in which case I would like the Sportwagon is designed to give you more space.

driftsla... said...

Tough call. Since RT I hate almost all the time. I was with the rabbit turbo .... but only 200 hp bother me really fast ... Moreover, it is not strong enough to accelerate the momentum, without a group of mods.

Vman said...

Who says that new impetus is on a 2.0T without the support of the mods very unreliable have no idea what they are talking. A chipped 2.0t can everywhere from 240 to 260 hp, and that's a lot to do and is so reliable. But to answer the question, are the City Jetta, Rabbit and Jetta Sportwagen are almost the same cars in the same chassis set up, usually the same engines as well as additional features. It all depends on how much you want the number of doors, and equipment levels that decide to go with.

Post a Comment