Friday, January 8, 2010

Birmingham Mortgage Rates My Fixed Rate Mortgage Ends In Jan. In My Contract It States That My New Interest Rate Will Be 2.09% Above BBR?

My fixed rate mortgage ends in Jan. In my contract it states that my new interest rate will be 2.09% above BBR? - birmingham mortgage rates

My fixed rate ends in January in my contract says that my new interest rate is 2.09% above BBR?
So I have an interest rate of 4.09% or my lender mid-county Birmingham put a collar on the interest rate, or could be considered a breach of contract?

2 comments:

eriverpi... said...

It is necessary to carefully observe all the conditions. If there is nothing to say that there is a restriction to low-end rate should be expected that you pay per contract. However, it is possible that the base rate, we speak of their current base rate of the bank, even if the Bank of England ... You should check that the base rate of the Bank of England and the Bank itself is called.

Timothy L said...

Mortgage rates are now everywhere. However, if your contract says so, he seems to be paying 4.09%, which is not a bad guy. Why not call and ask? Only in this way does not mean you can Mess Around - they have to perform the contract. If they say something, what is writing to the current contract for details. In general, the current interest rate means that the end of sentences is not as bad as it was a few months as the standard rates have decreased substantially. This means that it is time to look around themselves and see if any other fixed address, have a good idea too.

Post a Comment