Saturday, December 12, 2009

Pictures Of Old Junky Motorcycles Is The City Invading Your Privacy Fence Legal?

Is the city invading your privacy fence legal? - pictures of old junky motorcycles

I'm sure there's not much I can do, but I thought it would. The town has a school behind my house and the genius, the playground, which as a watchtower and a basketball ball at a height of no more than acts of about 20 meters from my privacy back set designed and built. Who was in this area will see in my room, my swimming pool (I did not want to know), and my outdoor patio with birds. Now if you go swimming children screamed at me as if I kiss my wife in the pool and they scream curses are older or scream ewwww so little to throw stones at my birds to get their attention, and watch a teacher or even while I work in the garden or swimming. It is a school elementrary but also after school, there are tons of kids hang there forever and play basketball, even at night, not just small children or young people who consider themselves addicts. When I took a photograph in disbelief as you would see in my house and I see makes me want to move and have lived here for almost 20 years, is so bad that it has a difficult time to sellnow. I hear children screaming in my house. Is it wrong? Can I sue the city or they buy my house? Is it legal to install a second fence in front of my house or pool? There is a huge bush can put in front of my fence? Any advice, not something to look at my house and the pool I would welcome it, makes me really angry, and I am seriously worried im going to steal.

No comments:

Post a Comment