Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Michigan Social Security Disability Attorney How Do I Find Help From Someone In The State Of Michigan To Lobby For My Social Security Disability?congress?

How do i find help from someone in the state of Michigan to lobby for my social security disability?congress? - michigan social security disability attorney

I wrote to the member McCotter and received no answer, a friend told me that the congressman will help in his district, but I waited 2 months. I have MS, SS and sent me to her doctor for an examination of 10 minutes, after which it was decided that I am disabled. I know there must be other people with similar problems, waste of 2 years for a complaint is not really an option, but this time really no other choice. I saw a lawyer, but it will not change things that could shelter in 2 years. Where can I get help ?????

No comments:

Post a Comment